An enamel primer undercoat for interior and exterior surfaces. It penetrates and helps stabilize timber surfaces, and provides a surface that may be easily sanded smooth.
- Combines the properties of a primer and undercoat
- Helps prevent staining of light acrylic finishes on dark coloured timber
- Provides a stable base on exterior timber for subsequent topcoats
- Excellent filling and sanding properties
- Airless spray application
Where To Use
Interior and exterior timber, Hardboard, especially recommended for LOSP treated timbers.
8-14 m²/L depending on porosity and texture of the surface.